23 lutego 2014

life lately #5


Hello! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Mine is taken over by classes but I don't mind, I really like it.
► My favorite spot in our house is evolving. At last I have white desk - it feels so incredibly inspiring each time I can look at this blank space and then fill it with various projects.
► Spring is stronger and stronger in here. We have amazing sunny weather plus the flowers at home make me feel so positive :)
► Painting - I think I'll never get bored by this. I have so much to learn and practice and it's a wonderful adventure.
► Yesterday a very girl had her birthday and I tried my best to prepare the best present I could - it took me a while but it was totally worth it!
And how was your week? I hope that wherever you are spring is close and your creative juices are flowing :)

Hello! Mam nadzieję, że macie wspaniały weekend. Mój przejęły studia, ale wcale mi to nie przeszkadza - strasznie je lubię.
Mój ulubiony kąt mieszkania stale ewoluuje. Nareszcie doczekał się białego blatu - ta biel jest niesamowicie inspirująca, za każdym razem widzę pustą białą kartę którą codziennie mogę zapełnić nowymi projektami.
Nasza wiosna rośnie w siłę. Piękna słoneczna pogoda plus kwiaty w domu wprawiają mnie w cudny nastrój.
Malowanie - chyba nigdy mi się nie znudzi. Uwielbiam za to, że mam jeszcze tyle do nauczenia się i przećwiczenia, po prostu niekończąca się przygoda.
A wczoraj pewna wspaniała osóbka miała swoje urodziny. Ręcznie robiony album był bardzo pracochłonny ale każda chwila była tego warta!
A jak minął wasz tydzień? Mam nadzieję, że gdziekolwiek jesteście powolutku wita do was wiosna i nie opuszczają was pozytywne wibracje :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz