15 kwietnia 2015

PL week 43- for Gossamer Blue - BLOG HOP

Hello at our Gossamer Blue blog Hop! Lately I am crazy busy and I don't really know how it happened that it's the middle of the month but I like it. This makes me to appreciate my free time more and spend it being busy not lazy :) For example I can sit down for a moment and write a post about my latest spread. It's very springy and warm. March started very warm, first buds started to burst and I felt really positive inside my heart :) And having the lovely April kits by Gossamer Blue made it super easy to put my memories int my pocket album :)

materials: WRMK page protectors; April kits by Gossamer Blue;
Hej Kochani czas na naszego blog hopa w Gossamer Blue! Ostatnimi czasy czas leci mi strasznie szybko na pracy i nawet nie wiem kiedy zrobiła się połowa miesiąca. Ale co tam, bardziej lubię spędzać czas pracując niż obijając się. Dzięki temu o wiele bardziej doceniam czas wolny i pracowicie (ha!) go wykorzystuję :) Na przykład przysiadam na chwilę by pokazać Wam mój ostatni wpis do albumu. Bardzo wiosenny i ciepły, już na początku marca zaczęły pękać pąki, dni się rozjaśniły i jakoś tak zagrało mi pozytywnie w duszy. A mając cudowne kwietniowe kity od Gossamer Blue szybko złożyłam w całość ten wpis upamiętniający tamte chwile :)

lewa strona: / left side:

prawa strona: / right side:

i kilka detali: / and some details:






Now let's hop further:

>>>  Kasia Przybyt <<<

Miłego weekendu kochani!
Have a sweet weekend!

2 komentarze:

  1. Just waned to say that I can't wait for your next blog post. I know you're probably busy these days which is why you haven't updated anything. I love everything you share, your stuff is so inspirational and clean beauty. Thank you for sharing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you Nicolio - you gave me motivation :) I had pictures in store for making blog posts and now I'm writing them. Soon they'll be up on the blog.

      Usuń